Can't sign in Ovi Mail at https://login.yahoo.com

Anonymous
2012-04-03T18:07:33+00:00

When I try to verify mail forwarding or change my password I am always sent to the https://login.yahoo.com for password veryfication.

 The problem is I can sign in my ovi-mail only at https://mail.ovi.com, but I can't sign in at  https://login.yahoo.com. I don't know why?!

Furhtermore, when I sign in mail.ovi.com, I am always sent to sign in account.nokia.com  addiotionally. Why do I need to sign in nokia account while I want to enter my mail.ovi.com alledgedly for the reason that my passwords at mail.ovi and nokia account are not the same??

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2014-06-18T10:56:23+00:00

    Hi, Edwardrodwell.

    Is this still regarding your account being locked? Can you tell us what exactly is happening when you tried to sign in with it? BTW, have you tried to change the password of your account by going to "Forget Password"? Let us know the things that you tried to do to retrieve your account.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-06-18T03:51:20+00:00

    Icant get accesses on my account idont why? Ihave put aright user name and apassword

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-06-14T11:38:24+00:00

    Hi, shueb3juned.

    Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions Forum! :Cool:

    Are you also having problem with your OVI account? If yes, can you tell us what exactly is happening to it? Or if this is not related your account, can you tell us on how we and the community help you? Kindly elaborate your concern to us for us to further assist you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-06-14T04:50:12+00:00

    3100

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more