Can't sign in Ovi Mail at https://login.yahoo.com

Anonymous
2012-04-03T18:07:33+00:00

When I try to verify mail forwarding or change my password I am always sent to the https://login.yahoo.com for password veryfication.

 The problem is I can sign in my ovi-mail only at https://mail.ovi.com, but I can't sign in at  https://login.yahoo.com. I don't know why?!

Furhtermore, when I sign in mail.ovi.com, I am always sent to sign in account.nokia.com  addiotionally. Why do I need to sign in nokia account while I want to enter my mail.ovi.com alledgedly for the reason that my passwords at mail.ovi and nokia account are not the same??

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2012-05-23T16:53:36+00:00

    Hi same problem here and none of earlier listed actions do not help. After a few days without access to mails thru website (Lumia 800 can access though) this starts to bugging me almost enough to quit ovi usage totally = (.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-09-13T13:59:40+00:00

    Which Nokia phone/app do you try? Then, I try that as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-09-13T11:41:30+00:00

    I'm able to see my mails ny signing in with nokia username and password..

    And I want to know if nokia password is same for yahoo?

    Coz by using same email id and password I'm not able to sign in at yahoo.com...

    I can't use yahoo services..

    They say my password is wrong..

    I just can't sign in with my nokia password and yahoo email id after logging in yo yahoo.com..

    That is the problem..

    I can't sign in to Flickr app in my phone too

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2012-11-30T18:16:27+00:00

    If you count on someone on this forum taking care of our problem, just look the date of my last post explaining in deep the trouble ...

    Sadly Nokia is sinking and don't care anymore about customers.

    Even if there is someone from Nokia reading this thread, I doubt there is someone with the skill to manage the problem.

    A++

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2012-09-09T20:30:26+00:00

    I cant login anymore here.I cant get any email reports on my phone but correctly setted.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments