Hi bucket-o-rust,
I apologize for the delayed response.
I have replied to the Private Message tab. Kindly check out the post I created.
Thank you.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Just recently my friend's e-mail will not come thru and he doesn't get a kicked back message.And also finding others e-mails not coming thru and I have not done any changes.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi bucket-o-rust,
I apologize for the delayed response.
I have replied to the Private Message tab. Kindly check out the post I created.
Thank you.
Hi, my ******@msn.com just failed to receive an email from ******@aol.com on 1-30-2013
Hi bucket-o-rust,
As part of our investigation, please provide us the complete bounce message you received at your @aol.com account when sending an email to your @msn.com account in the private message area.
Also, you've mentioned that you already submitted a form to http://postmaster.live.com regarding this issue, may we ask what is/are the domain addresses that you requested to enable receiving emails from 3rd party email providers.
Once you've already provided the needed information in the private message area, reply to this post to inform us.
Thanks.
That aol email account is a friends not mine and they had no bounce message.
The domain I am to receive the 3rd party email from Kim Kommando lyris.komando.com is my ******@msn.com
Hi bucket-o-rust,
We will be happy to assist you with your concern in receiving an email from that third party domain.
A possible reason why you’re not getting an email from that person is it might be their domain is blocking your Hotmail account. There might be some rules and filter on your Hotmail account that we need to check.
Make sure that on your mailbox it was set to “View All” for us to check all emails on your Inbox. Please check these settings on your Hotmail account like the junk mail folder, email rules. Please refer to this article below for additional references.
I am not receiving Email sent by friends/family
However, if after checking the article above we still not able to get that email I advise you to contact that person in another way and inform them to get in touch to their domain administrator so that they can check or configure some settings in there end.
Feel free to reply back to this post.
Thanks.