I am still not getting **Email address removed due to privacy** and I have heard from several recipients that my group e-mail is not being received by several people in the group and this may have been happening for several months.
Can't receive Email from friend
Just recently my friend's e-mail will not come thru and he doesn't get a kicked back message.And also finding others e-mails not coming thru and I have not done any changes.
Windows for home | Other | Email and communications
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
51 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2012-12-05T22:24:01+00:00 -
Anonymous
2012-12-06T20:09:05+00:00 Hi bucket-o-rust,
I would like to inform that I made another adjustment on your account. Let us know if you are still unable to receive a certain email from your @msn account.
Thank you.
-
Anonymous
2012-12-07T21:19:51+00:00 Seems like my outgoing group may be ok now ,but still waiting for replies. Incoming seems ok now ,but (removed PII) (Todays News from The Kim Komando Show) is still not coming thru ,but can deal with it on other e-mail if I have to.
-
Anonymous
2012-12-08T15:59:51+00:00 Hi,
Please provide us the email address you use for receiving emails from @lyris.komando.com in the private message area for investigation.
Also, please contact @lyris.komando.com to determine if there is also an issue on their end.
Thanks!
-
Anonymous
2012-12-09T00:22:13+00:00 I still can't receive (remove PII) (Todays News from The Kim Komando Show) on my **Email address removed for privacy** this has happennned since my e-mail problems began over 3 months ago.I will conttact the sender also.