I am still not getting **Email address removed due to privacy** and I have heard from several recipients that my group e-mail is not being received by several people in the group and this may have been happening for several months.
Can't receive Email from friend
Just recently my friend's e-mail will not come thru and he doesn't get a kicked back message.And also finding others e-mails not coming thru and I have not done any changes.
Windows for home | Other | Email and communications
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
51 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2012-12-05T22:24:01+00:00 -
Anonymous
2012-12-03T23:54:55+00:00 Hi,
I made some adjustment on your account and you should be able to received emails from that addresses. Kindly check it now.
Thanks!
-
Anonymous
2012-11-30T21:26:25+00:00 As far as I know so far the only ones I'm still not getting is (removed PII); and (removed PII) even though I'm getting all Komando's other posts.
-
Anonymous
2012-11-29T19:52:49+00:00 Hi,
I’ve reviewed your account and glad to inform you that I made the necessary adjustment.
Note: Please try to sign in now and see if this works for you.
Thanks!
-
Anonymous
2012-11-27T20:44:51+00:00 Hi, I reconfigured my ***Email address removed for privacy*** e-mail and now i can receive e-mail from my sister again,BUT "Today's news from the Kim Kommando Show' still won't come in on my ***Email address removed for privacy*** in hotmail or my windows live mail and I don't know who else I am missing mail from. I am adding one "Email address removed for privacy" "who notifed me on my verizon email that they sent it to my .com ,but I did not receive it.