Hi bucket-o-rust,
I apologize for the delayed response.
I have replied to the Private Message tab. Kindly check out the post I created.
Thank you.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Just recently my friend's e-mail will not come thru and he doesn't get a kicked back message.And also finding others e-mails not coming thru and I have not done any changes.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi bucket-o-rust,
I apologize for the delayed response.
I have replied to the Private Message tab. Kindly check out the post I created.
Thank you.
Hi,
We're very sorry for the inconvenience that this issue has caused you and I’ve escalated your issue for investigation. We will get back to you as soon as we have a resolution or if we need more information. Your patience is highly appreciated.
Thank you!
Hi bucket-o-rust,
Thank you for providing additional details about your issue in the Private Message tab. I have replied to you in that tab. Please sign in to this website in order to read it.
Thanks!
Where is the red link,I do not see it.
Hi,
We would like to apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused you. Please give us permission to access your account so that we can speed up the process of troubleshooting this concern.
I've created a private message wherein you can put the email address in question. Just click the red link You have a private reply to this message located above your post.
Please be informed that you need to login/signed in to this post forum for you to view the link.
Kindly confirm here in the public forum once you've provided the needed information.
Thanks!