There is no info on how to re configure account. please explain so I don't mess it up.
Can't receive Email from friend
Just recently my friend's e-mail will not come thru and he doesn't get a kicked back message.And also finding others e-mails not coming thru and I have not done any changes.
Windows for home | Other | Email and communications
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
51 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2012-11-16T01:18:20+00:00 -
Anonymous
2012-11-15T23:25:46+00:00 Hi,
If you can receive few emails, emails from other of your accounts that are configured to Windows Live Mail then I suggest that you re-configure the account that you're having a problem receiving emails. Refer to the link below for your guide:
How do I add an account to Windows Live Mail
From the statement you mentioned "I can't receive on either e-mail in my hotmail account." Please check if there are emails that arrive on your Hotmail account by accessing it at the website.
Thanks!
-
Anonymous
2012-11-13T22:30:59+00:00 Back again, I use firefox browser ,but don't use hotmail as I use my Windows live mail. now I have to use my
(PII Removed)
to receive "Todays news from the Kim Komando Show"as it won't come in on my
(PII Removed)
and now someone else used the reply to message on their e-mail
(PII Removed)
and I did not receive it. This is getting confusing because I don't know if I am missing anyother e-mails as nothing bounces back to sender as there is a problem.Anything and everything else has been done on my end with no satisfaction.Even entering something to my contact list does not help.
-
Anonymous
2012-09-11T19:43:44+00:00 Hi,
We don't like to see our customers upset and inconvenienced. We always strive to create a positive customer experience. There are various reasons why you’re unable to receive emails. One possible cause is your filter setting. To check if it isn’t contributing to this issue, refer to the link below:
**I'm not receiving emails sent by my family or friends**
To isolate the possible causes of your issue, we need more information from you.
- Do you encounter this issue when using other browser?
- Do you encounter this issue when using other account?
- Do you encounter this issue when using other computer?
- Have you tried sending a test email to your account?
- Do you receive any bounced message when you try to send a test email?
- Please provide us the bounced message that you received, if any.
- When did the issue occur?
- Did you make any changes to your account before you encountered the issue?
- Does the issue happen on a specific sender?
Thanks!
-
Anonymous
2012-08-08T18:04:48+00:00 As of now I have narrowed this down to 1 e-mail,but I can't be sure if it is affecting anyone else now as I had two e-mails that I new of that I couldn't receive. The problem with the i e-mail is I can't receive on my main e-mail ,but can receive on my secondary e-mail in my windows live e-mail, but I can't receive on either e-mail in my hotmail account.