I suspect this started on 8-1-2012 and now I cant receive when sent from my other e-mail , but I am receiving a few e-mails.
Can't receive Email from friend
Just recently my friend's e-mail will not come thru and he doesn't get a kicked back message.And also finding others e-mails not coming thru and I have not done any changes.
Windows for home | Other | Email and communications
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
51 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2012-08-03T22:22:22+00:00 -
Anonymous
2012-09-11T19:43:44+00:00 Hi,
We don't like to see our customers upset and inconvenienced. We always strive to create a positive customer experience. There are various reasons why you’re unable to receive emails. One possible cause is your filter setting. To check if it isn’t contributing to this issue, refer to the link below:
**I'm not receiving emails sent by my family or friends**
To isolate the possible causes of your issue, we need more information from you.
- Do you encounter this issue when using other browser?
- Do you encounter this issue when using other account?
- Do you encounter this issue when using other computer?
- Have you tried sending a test email to your account?
- Do you receive any bounced message when you try to send a test email?
- Please provide us the bounced message that you received, if any.
- When did the issue occur?
- Did you make any changes to your account before you encountered the issue?
- Does the issue happen on a specific sender?
Thanks!
-
Anonymous
2012-11-22T14:10:36+00:00 Hi,
To make sure you will not lost any important information in your account, it is better to backup all your contacts and message of your mail client.
Please refer to this article to know how:
How do I import and export email, contacts, and calendars with Windows Live Mail?
Thanks
-
Anonymous
2012-08-08T18:04:48+00:00 As of now I have narrowed this down to 1 e-mail,but I can't be sure if it is affecting anyone else now as I had two e-mails that I new of that I couldn't receive. The problem with the i e-mail is I can't receive on my main e-mail ,but can receive on my secondary e-mail in my windows live e-mail, but I can't receive on either e-mail in my hotmail account.
-
Anonymous
2012-11-13T22:30:59+00:00 Back again, I use firefox browser ,but don't use hotmail as I use my Windows live mail. now I have to use my
(PII Removed)
to receive "Todays news from the Kim Komando Show"as it won't come in on my
(PII Removed)
and now someone else used the reply to message on their e-mail
(PII Removed)
and I did not receive it. This is getting confusing because I don't know if I am missing anyother e-mails as nothing bounces back to sender as there is a problem.Anything and everything else has been done on my end with no satisfaction.Even entering something to my contact list does not help.