Where is "Internet Connectivity Evaluation Tool"?

Anonymous
2012-09-04T00:38:56+00:00

All the instructions I receive tell me to go to the "Internet Connectivity Evaluation Tool", but when I click on the link, all it does is take me to forums and lists.  Is there actually a "tool" that exists on this site, and if so, why doesn't clicking on the hyperlink take me there.  I'm trying to figure out why my Wireless USB Adapter will not connect.

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Internet and connectivity

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2012-11-15T07:35:10+00:00

    So is there any official statement on this topic ? I really urgently need the Connectivity Eval Tool and the Debug Tool !

    C'mon guys cannot be that hard

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2012-11-11T13:54:10+00:00

    I agree with greg-g you can automate the process of link changes and with a bit of dumb AI do it quickly.  Why not!  We love using the tools which can save us time.

    You hve some gre3at ones-  so make them available.

    renewable staff

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2012-09-13T10:44:01+00:00

    is this down temporarily or permanently? I use this all the time.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2012-09-08T21:00:48+00:00

    It appears that the tool is nolonger available or at least temporarily unavailable..

    It takes time to remove it from the help menus

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2012-09-08T20:49:53+00:00

    I also want to ask the question, which is not answered above.  Help re. 'Easy Connect' failures refers to this tool.  If it does not exist why are help menus referring to it?    If it does exist, why can I not find a link to the download?

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments