Where is "Internet Connectivity Evaluation Tool"?

Anonymous
2012-09-04T00:38:56+00:00

All the instructions I receive tell me to go to the "Internet Connectivity Evaluation Tool", but when I click on the link, all it does is take me to forums and lists.  Is there actually a "tool" that exists on this site, and if so, why doesn't clicking on the hyperlink take me there.  I'm trying to figure out why my Wireless USB Adapter will not connect.

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Internet and connectivity

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2012-09-04T14:45:15+00:00

    Hi,

    What is the exact and complete error message you get?

    I would suggest you to try the steps from the following link:

    Wired and wireless network connection problems in Windows

    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/help/wired-and-wireless-network-connection-problems-in-windows

    Refer: Why can't I connect to the Internet?

    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Why-can-t-I-connect-to-the-Internet

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments