Want to play chess titans on Windows 8.

Anonymous
2012-10-29T20:51:53+00:00

Original Title:

chess titans

i want to play chess titans but have windows 8 can i do it?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Gaming

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-11-20T22:41:24+00:00

    I upgraded to Windows 10 and lost my favourite game, Chess Titans. Can't I get it back. Otherwise please show mw how to retrieve my original windows.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-09-17T19:08:56+00:00

    You freakin Idiot why would people want to pay for a game that is almost comparable to Titan that was free.....

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-09-17T19:15:50+00:00

    Yeah I will purchase that right away, "think again" You probably work for them!! The answer is NO NO NO....

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-12-19T10:04:41+00:00

    Can I play chess please.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments