You freakin Idiot why would people want to pay for a game that is almost comparable to Titan that was free.....
Want to play chess titans on Windows 8.
Original Title:
chess titans
i want to play chess titans but have windows 8 can i do it?
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Gaming
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2016-09-17T19:08:56+00:00 -
Anonymous
2013-05-17T22:14:18+00:00 That was a stupid answer to the original question if you ask me because it came with a stupid offer. To Microsoft, Bring back Microsoft Chess Titans for Windows 8 (and future upgrades) please!!! All the other chess games that you have in Store are **** versions and don't compare so it's only fair that you keep your customers happy since you got us hooked during Windows 7. This is not too much to ask considering we line your pockets otherwise you're bound to lose customers if you keep this up and I'm going Mac. Please note for future upgrades: NEVER leave out the standard games from previous versions of Windows. This would be much appreciated.
-
Anonymous
2012-11-11T14:56:05+00:00 Windows 8 is different and I can get use to the differences, but I am very dis-satisfied with Windows 8 leaving out the old standard games. I am considering throwing away Windows 8 and going back to windows 7 and Office 2010 Office Outlook no long supports graphics of .gif files. This is no way pleasing, I spent a lot of money on the upgrades and I wish that I had stayed with the older versions.
-
Anonymous
2012-11-05T13:15:19+00:00 Yes there are plenty of chess games and such in there but the graphics are so horrible that I feel like I'm back in DOS. This has been a very big let down. I have stayed with Microsoft due to loyalty but if you guys are going to act like Apple and make it to where we have to get apps that are "FREE" as long as you don't mind advertisements constantly then I may as well go ahead and jump ship.
-
Anonymous
2012-11-05T13:11:00+00:00 I could not agree more, this has not been the best upgrade considering that in order to do anything that a computer is really meant for you have to revert back to the "desktop" to do anything and at that point your back in windows 7.