... how can I disconnect from skype?
How do I unlink my Skype and Microsoft or Facebook accounts?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have upgraded from Outlook express (in Win xp) to Windows live mail (in win 7 professional), while importing contact , i have done it 2 times, now i want to delete duplicate contacts in one shot. Not step by step , becoz i have 4000 contacts. I can eaisly do it by deleting all and then importing once again. but it has MSN contacts also, it says while deleting MSN contacts will delete. So I am worried, becoz first I need to take backup of MSN contacts. So I am looking for a simple process
Rajiv
(removed PII)
(removed PII)
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
... how can I disconnect from skype?
How do I unlink my Skype and Microsoft or Facebook accounts?
Hi Rajiv,
Please try these 2 options in Deleting/Clearing duplicate contacts:
- Open your Live Mail.
- Click Contacts on the lower left corner of your page.
- Click Clean up contacts on the Home Tab before your name, this will lead you to connect on your web page account.
- Click Save.
Or
- Sign in to People
- Click Manage.
- Click Clean up contacts.
- Click Save and continue button.
Hope these helps.
Thanks!
doesn't work. doesn't have any effect on windows live mail. and doesn't pick up duplicates on "people"
I agree. This suggestion keeps reappearing, but it does not work. I think Microsoft really ought to do something about it.
Hi JamesIvers and DonaldStaufferTF,
Sorry for the inconvenience. As you have mentioned clean up contacts is not working. For us to isolate your issue, kindly verify how did you added the duplicated contacts? Is it through Outlook.com People page or manually added on Live Mail? Please be informed that this option only works for the email address that was added on People page. If the contacts are added manually on Live Mail or are offline contacts it will not be detected as duplicate contacts. What you can do is delete the contact manually.
I look forward on your response.
Thank you.
Hi Rajiv,
Please try these 2 options in Deleting/Clearing duplicate contacts:
- Open your Live Mail.
- Click Contacts on the lower left corner of your page.
- Click Clean up contacts on the Home Tab before your name, this will lead you to connect on your web page account.
- Click Save.
Or
- Sign in to People
- Click Manage.
- Click Clean up contacts.
- Click Save and continue button.
Hope these helps.
Thanks!
DOES NOT WORK PEOPLE SAYS NO DUPS