Blue Screen problem ref ntfs.sys

Anonymous
2012-01-09T09:37:52+00:00

This is the info on the blue screen yesterday:

BSOD Jan 8 2012

STOP:0*00000050 (0*B3553490,0*00000001,0*B7E23D4F,0*00000000)

ntfs.sys – Address B7E23D4F base at B7DFE000, DateStamp 48025 (Note that due to camera work, there may be other numbers after 48025).

Help appreciated

Peter Matthews

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2012-01-13T16:40:27+00:00

Hi,

I understand the hospital as I was in the emergency room twice on 12/30 and 12/31

myself, no fun.

Please ask in the Answers Windows XP Forums where there as experts who specialize

in XP.

Answers - Windows XP forums

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_xp

Also please provide all the information they need to help them help you.

How to ask a question

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

Hope this helps.


Rob Brown - Microsoft MVP <- profile - Windows Expert - Consumer : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

Was this answer helpful?

20+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2012-01-21T15:38:30+00:00

    You have lost me.

    However, I have had 2 more BSOD this morning, 15 minutes apart and both whilst on Skype to the USA. I have copied as follows:

    Stop: 0*00000050 (0*B374CE28, 0*00000000, 0*B7E21B51, 0*00000000)

    Ntfs.sys - Address B7E21B51 base at B7DFE000, DateStamp 48025be5

    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    STOP: 0*00000050 (0*B3FOAB88, 0*00000001, 0*B3641055, 0*00000000)

    vx1000.sys - Address B3641055 base at B363E000, DateStamp 49f661f5

    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2012-01-21T18:15:56+00:00

    vx1000.sys = Microsoft LifeCam VX1000 Device Driver

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2012-01-22T11:00:28+00:00

    Thank you for that Gerry. Considering that I was on Skype at the time and using the Microsoft LifeCam, should I try updating the driver?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2012-01-22T11:16:21+00:00

    You should always update drivers when you can.

    Do you have easy access to a computer running Windows 7? Why I ask is that you could then upload a copy of a dump file to Sky Drive and post a link here. Solution providers here can then see directly much more detail egarding the problem than is available through exchanging information in posts here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments