Is Itunes compatible with Windows 8

Anonymous
2012-10-28T20:42:22+00:00

Hi everyone !

I am trying to find out if the current version of Apple Itunes is fully compatible with Windows 8 ?

I have done some research and I seem to be understanding that Apple has not updated its software to fit into the new system & there are some issues surfacing about compatibility. I am about to instal Windows 8 but I must have Itunes working perfectly with the new system as I am a devoted Apple supporter with Ipad, Ipod, Iphone etc. I know that Microsoft wants us to change to their own music system but like many people I will not change as I love my Apple products and Itunes.

Can anyone please give me some guidance. I am in Australia and Windows 8 has officially launched.

Thanks : Allan

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

51 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2012-10-29T19:53:19+00:00

    Hello SNAKE,

    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Answers Community.

    According the Windows 8 Compatibility centre, iTunes 9 is compatible with Windows 8. Result for iTunes 10 is not available.

    I would suggest you to check with Apple support for more information.

    https://www.apple.com/support/itunes/

    I hope this helps to clarify your doubt. If you have further issues with Windows, post us here in Microsoft Answers Community, we will be glad to assist you further.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments