I reset my PC.
I know theirs new updates because my PC is so different now. like its the old updates. i click check for updates but that bar just keeps going. never stops. so if they wont get detected i cant update.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My pc is functioning as it should, except that updates KB 2770917, KB2737084, KB2761226, KB2769034, KB2769165 and KB2727528 will not install, despite numerous attempts and running the troubleshooter.
Previous updates have installed without problem.
I have tried disabling the NLS service but this has not helped.
I have tried fully uninstalling the only recently added software but the updates would still not install.
I have disabled the firewall in my antivirus software.
My Windows 8 was installed from disc as an upgrade to Windows 7
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
I reset my PC.
I know theirs new updates because my PC is so different now. like its the old updates. i click check for updates but that bar just keeps going. never stops. so if they wont get detected i cant update.