go to C:/ the search start menu, then wait for a folder Icon to pop up, while waiting make and/or copy a shortcut of the program and then when you see the start menu folder open it then programs (a folder in it) then start-up, paste the short-cut
How do I add a program to "startup menu" (MSCONFIG)?
I went to "MSCONFIG" and a program that needs to be there to operate properly, is not there. I don't see a way to add a program.
I went to services.msc. And the program is listed as STARTED and under startup item, it says AUTOMATIC.
So how do I get it into "MSCONFIG" on the startup menu ??
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Apps
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 additional answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2012-05-16T12:12:32+00:00 'misplaced' I think may be a better word?
(I keep on meaning to update the site - but spend too much time having fun solving WGA problems, as a rule)
@Wagy - your actual join date was 29 Aug, rather than the 14th.
-
Anonymous
2012-05-16T13:20:38+00:00 Noel
Misplaced is a better choice.
My web site is only partially complete for a similar reason.