Thanks.
Microsoft: how many corroborations do you need before you even give us the courtesy of a substantive response?!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Original title : Windows Update "More Information" link broken
Windows Update (in Windows 7 64-bit) notified me of a driver update. I clicked the "More Information" link, and was taken to a webpage at "winqual.microsoft.com". This told me that the site has moved to "sysdev.microsoft.com", and I could find no way to find more information about this driver update.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thanks.
Microsoft: how many corroborations do you need before you even give us the courtesy of a substantive response?!
Well, the site might have moved, but it looks like windows update needs an update to reflect this! Same problem here - clicking on the "more information" link for any non-microsoft optional update in Windows 7 (64 bit in my case) leads to a redirection saying winqual has moved and giving no info about the drivers.
eg.http://winqual.microsoft.com/support/?driverid=20469839
I agree; flagging.
I've been experiencing this problem for some months, now.
Not a new problem, so I'm joining this thread as other people are clearly having the problem, too.
As far as I know, this affects every Windows 7 machine I use.
I flagged the support reply as abusive. Seems abusive when a company ignores its customers in this fashion.