- i'm using it for personal use. The Trend Micro was recommended by the company I work for and you get it for free. No other reason why I am using it. You suggest I install it?
- I have not found this path c:\windows$NtUninstallKB282010$. As you said there are multiple paths with KB + numbers. Are these all to be compressed?
- I've installed the Treesize.
- The PC shuts down and bingo... nothing happens afterwards.
- I've compressed just c:\windows$NtServicePackUninstall$
Here is the last Defragmenter Report:
Volume (C:)
Volume size = 71.36 GB
Cluster size = 4 KB
Used space = 63.27 GB
Free space = 8.08 GB
Percent free space = 11 %
Volume fragmentation
Total fragmentation = 4 %
File fragmentation = 8 %
Free space fragmentation = 1 %
File fragmentation
Total files = 62,673
Average file size = 1 MB
Total fragmented files = 2,169
Total excess fragments = 31,210
Average fragments per file = 1.49
Pagefile fragmentation
Pagefile size = 1.31 GB
Total fragments = 1
Folder fragmentation
Total folders = 7,895
Fragmented folders = 74
Excess folder fragments = 245
Master File Table (MFT) fragmentation
Total MFT size = 104 MB
MFT record count = 70,833
Percent MFT in use = 66 %
Total MFT fragments = 13
Fragments File Size Most fragmented files
1,794 49 MB \Documents and Settings\RUSTY\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\h3vapexu.default\urlclassifier3.sqlite
1,585 680 MB \Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Google Desktop\8f8d59adc5ca\rpm.cf1
1,454 660 MB \Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Google Desktop\8f8d59adc5ca\rpm1m.cf1
1,389 87 MB \Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\iaudata\_filedir\828950_c421ef92-7835-4947-af39-7a63d62013a4.7z
1,103 158 MB \Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\lpt$vpn.245
814 30 MB \Program Files\Trend Micro(2)\AMSP\debug\Amsp_DebugLog.log
813 50 MB \Program Files\Trend Micro(2)\AMSP\debug\Amsp_DebugLog.log.7.bak
699 50 MB \Program Files\Trend Micro(2)\AMSP\debug\Amsp_DebugLog.log.9.bak
698 50 MB \Program Files\Trend Micro(2)\AMSP\debug\Amsp_DebugLog.log.1.bak
639 50 MB \Program Files\Trend Micro(2)\AMSP\debug\Amsp_DebugLog.log.8.bak
596 23 MB \WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\sp3.cab
577 120 MB \WINDOWS$NtServicePackUninstall$.zip
546 220 MB \Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Google Desktop\8f8d59adc5ca\fii.cf1
536 55 MB \Program Files\LimeWire\lib\LimeWire.jar
500 50 MB \Program Files\Trend Micro(2)\AMSP\debug\Amsp_DebugLog.log.5.bak
411 17 MB \WINDOWS\Installer\50a843.msp
401 50 MB \Program Files\Trend Micro(2)\AMSP\debug\Amsp_DebugLog.log.6.bak
362 19 MB \WINDOWS\Installer\340f2f.msp
311 50 MB \Program Files\Trend Micro(2)\AMSP\debug\Amsp_DebugLog.log.0.bak
300 11 MB \WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\msncli.exe
294 50 MB \Program Files\Trend Micro(2)\AMSP\debug\Amsp_DebugLog.log.2.bak
282 50 MB \Program Files\Trend Micro(2)\AMSP\debug\Amsp_DebugLog.log.3.bak
271 11 MB \WINDOWS$hf_mig$\KB2530548-IE8\SP3QFE\ieframe.dll
271 11 MB \WINDOWS$hf_mig$\KB2497640-IE8\SP3QFE\ieframe.dll
260 2 MB \Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\Log\21072011_TmProxy.log
259 8 MB \WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\shell32.dll
259 8 MB \WINDOWS$hf_mig$\KB2483185\SP3QFE\shell32.dll
255 50 MB \Program Files\Trend Micro(2)\AMSP\debug\Amsp_DebugLog.log.4.bak
247 11 MB \WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ieframe.dll
226 5 MB \WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wmp.dll
Looking for the next message.