Deleted all the files in safe mode. Restarted system in normal mode, same problem. Must restart Print Spooler every time a file is to be printed. A new issue in the last 10 days or so.
I have to restart my print spooler each time I print
Original Title: Printer Spooler
I've got a problem with my printer spooler. I can restart it but it always shuts off when I go to print something. I went to programs/features and clicked turn features on/off and under printer documentation services the LPD and LPR, and fax/scan are selected. Internet client is not checked.
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2017-10-19T15:00:55+00:00 -
Anonymous
2017-12-20T18:51:34+00:00 Me too. I've pinned services to my taskbar so I can stop and restart the print spooler every time I want to print (after my laptop has put itself to sleep).