How do I get into the directory to check this? I believe I have to get into DOS.
Thanks for responding.
JE
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Original Title: Printer Spooler
I've got a problem with my printer spooler. I can restart it but it always shuts off when I go to print something. I went to programs/features and clicked turn features on/off and under printer documentation services the LPD and LPR, and fax/scan are selected. Internet client is not checked.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
How do I get into the directory to check this? I believe I have to get into DOS.
Thanks for responding.
JE
Hi,
try to look at this directory:
C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS
If it is not empty - delete all the files in this directory and restart the printer spooler service.
LC