This should be a link to all three files requested. All reports were obtained in normal mode.
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=DA7AD86617BDA845%21183
Thank you for your help!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Original Title: Printer Spooler
I've got a problem with my printer spooler. I can restart it but it always shuts off when I go to print something. I went to programs/features and clicked turn features on/off and under printer documentation services the LPD and LPR, and fax/scan are selected. Internet client is not checked.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This should be a link to all three files requested. All reports were obtained in normal mode.
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=DA7AD86617BDA845%21183
Thank you for your help!
Please provide a copy of your System Information file. Type System Information in the Search Box above the start Button and press the ENTER key (alternative is Select Start, All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, System Information). Select File, Export and give the file a name noting where it is located. Do not place the cursor within the body of the report before exporting the file. The system creates a new System Information file each time system information is accessed. You need to allow a minute or two for the file to be fully populated before exporting a copy. Please upload to your OneDrive (formerly Sky Drive), share with everyone and post a link here. Reports in normal mode preferred. Please say if the report has been obtained in safe mode.
Please upload and share with everyone copies of your System and Application logs from your Event Viewer to your OneDrive and post a link here.
To access the System log select Start, Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Event Viewer, from the list in the left side of the window expand Windows Logs and select System. Place the cursor on System, select Action from the Menu and Save All Events as (the default evtx file type) and give the file a name. Do the same for the Applications log. Do not provide filtered files. Do not clear logs whilst you have a continuing problem.
For help with OneDrive see paragraph 9.3:
Our apartment complex provides internet to all of its tenents. So yes there are many computers connected through the same router.
Although, we don't print through the router. I connect directly with the printer cable through my usb port. Also, my wife's computer doesn't have a problem with printing at all. Its only my computer.
Do you have more than one computer connected to the internet router?
I know its been a while but I was hoping to get some help with a similar issue. I am running windows 7 x64 and trying to print to a canon pixma mg2120 from Word. If I go into services and check my print spooler it says that it is "started" and is set up for automatic start up. If I restart the spooler it will print the document that had previously been stuck as "printing" but not actually printing.
I have emptied the PRINTERS folder previously mentioned. This has given me no luck. It did have two files in it FP00001.SHD and FP00001.SPL. They show up whenever I try to print something but disappear when I cancel the document. I assume this means it is working properly.
I have also tried to re-install adobe shockwave and flash players with no luck.
I have also re-installed the drivers for the printer many times to no avail.
Also as a side note. I visit my parents quite often and can use their Brother printers with no problem. This is the only printer that I have this problem but unfortunately it is the only printer in my own home.