Windows Phone 7. Error codes: 80072EFD and 83CF0108

Anonymous
2011-03-26T10:28:00+00:00

I have Windows Phone 7 (HTC HD), recently I experience problems with syncing my gmail and hotmail accounts (recieving error code: 80072EFD) and Facebook (recieving error code: 83CF0108) when using mobile internet. More over I can't open gmail.com in a browser as well. When I use Wi-Fi everything is ok. Thanks in advance for your help.

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2011-03-27T14:11:34+00:00

Hi gedzius,

When you are using wifi everything is fine, right?

Please verify that on your Windows Phone, all configuration is okay:

  • Settings -> Mobile Network -> Data Connection is on "On"
  • Settings -> Mobile Network -> 3G connection is on "On"

Thanks, Tristan

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2011-04-05T16:40:22+00:00

    hi, i have the same problem but i dont see the

    • Settings -> Mobile Network -> Data Connection is on "On"
    • Settings -> Mobile Network -> 3G connection is on "On

    settings on my tmobile htc hd7 phone. ive looked in all th settings and cant find these settings. any info?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2011-03-29T14:15:06+00:00

    Well... yes it is strange.. Again emails are not syncing... probably my solution was concidence...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2011-03-29T09:52:58+00:00

    Strange, but you're welcome! :-)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2011-03-27T18:28:35+00:00

    Thanks Tristan for help. Indeed everything was on. It was strange that only websites I couldn't open in a browser was gmail.com and live.com.

    But after your advice I did this turned of Data Connection and 3G connection and restarted phone. Later I turned on everything again and restarted once more. Bingo, problem was solved. Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments