advancedsystemrepair.com
* Moderator note: You can find many, many posts/articles on the web critical of Advanced System Repair. Please be aware that their programs are often classified as unnecessary and/or potentially harmful.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Trying to run Microsoft Fix it. MATSWiz.exe System Error window says 'The program can't start because Its.dll is missing from your computer Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.' I am not trying to run from a download and/or install. I am choosing run on the File Download panel. Does anyone know what DLL is missing and how I can get it?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
advancedsystemrepair.com
* Moderator note: You can find many, many posts/articles on the web critical of Advanced System Repair. Please be aware that their programs are often classified as unnecessary and/or potentially harmful.
dll run at start up
thank you;
dll run at start up
thank you
I keep getting error msg.
dll missing
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Many Many thanks , fault sorted .