Microsoft Fix it DLL missing.

Anonymous
2011-04-09T21:59:24+00:00

Trying to run Microsoft Fix it. MATSWiz.exe System Error window says 'The program can't start because Its.dll is missing from your computer Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.' I am not trying to run from a download and/or install. I am choosing run on the File Download panel. Does anyone know what DLL is missing and how I can get it?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

60 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-08-28T09:14:05+00:00

    window 8.1fix.DLL MISSING

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-07-20T16:31:58+00:00

    how to download Logitech

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-06-18T18:22:09+00:00

    Missing:   C:\Windows\System32\Logilda.dll   Missing entry: logifetch

    Message showed up after cleaning out junk, etc...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-06-10T13:54:56+00:00

    Trying to run Microsoft Fix it. MATSWiz.exe System Error window says 'The program can't start because Its.dll is missing from your computer Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.' I am not trying to run from a download and/or install. I am choosing run on the File Download panel. Does anyone know what DLL is missing and how I can get it?

    no audio output  device is installed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-06-03T20:35:10+00:00

    Need to use this to fix a msvcp71.dll file.  says file is missing every time I try and run my URU game

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments