Microsoft Fix it DLL missing.

Anonymous
2011-04-09T21:59:24+00:00

Trying to run Microsoft Fix it. MATSWiz.exe System Error window says 'The program can't start because Its.dll is missing from your computer Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.' I am not trying to run from a download and/or install. I am choosing run on the File Download panel. Does anyone know what DLL is missing and how I can get it?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

60 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-01-07T00:02:19+00:00

    c:windows\system32\rlls64.dll

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-01-02T03:00:58+00:00

    My dll (userspatricia corrupted). scanned and it had a virus and was removed.  How do I get one back?  computer will only stay up 10 min.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2018-11-10T17:08:21+00:00

    it has been so long since the dll error msg;

    I do not remember;

    I need to re-download and 

    I NEED link to download; 

    do I remove from control panel?

    before re-download

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-11-10T17:04:38+00:00

    you stated; to re-download;

    could you "Please" send me a re-download link W/instructions ;

    such as; do I delete first from my control panel?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments