Many Many thanks , fault sorted .
Microsoft Fix it DLL missing.
Trying to run Microsoft Fix it. MATSWiz.exe System Error window says 'The program can't start because Its.dll is missing from your computer Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.' I am not trying to run from a download and/or install. I am choosing run on the File Download panel. Does anyone know what DLL is missing and how I can get it?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
60 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2019-04-14T17:00:06+00:00 -
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2019-04-14T16:41:17+00:00 thank you;
dll run at start up
thank you
I keep getting error msg.
dll missing
-
Anonymous
2019-04-13T19:04:30+00:00 dll run at start up
-
Anonymous
2019-02-04T17:35:07+00:00 advancedsystemrepair.com
* Moderator note: You can find many, many posts/articles on the web critical of Advanced System Repair. Please be aware that their programs are often classified as unnecessary and/or potentially harmful.