getting error message unable to load library localizer.dll it may have been removed how do i reinstall without backup
Microsoft Fix it DLL missing.
Trying to run Microsoft Fix it. MATSWiz.exe System Error window says 'The program can't start because Its.dll is missing from your computer Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.' I am not trying to run from a download and/or install. I am choosing run on the File Download panel. Does anyone know what DLL is missing and how I can get it?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
60 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2013-08-25T08:20:40+00:00 -
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2011-04-12T18:33:30+00:00 I'm running fix it to try to fix a printer problem. The problen is there is a job in the que in status 'deleting - printed' that will not delete. How can I clear the spool file. Where in Windows 7 can I find the spooler?
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2011-04-10T17:41:42+00:00 Hi,
1. Which fix it are you trying to run?
2. May I know why are you trying to run that fix it?
Please answer the above questions and tell us more about the issue, which might help us in assisting you better.
You may try running SFC scan on the computer and check.