Microsoft Fix it DLL missing.

Anonymous
2011-04-09T21:59:24+00:00

Trying to run Microsoft Fix it. MATSWiz.exe System Error window says 'The program can't start because Its.dll is missing from your computer Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.' I am not trying to run from a download and/or install. I am choosing run on the File Download panel. Does anyone know what DLL is missing and how I can get it?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

60 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2019-05-15T09:17:10+00:00

    system file (dll)

    amitsaini2,

    Please post this as a new question in the appropriate forum/category.

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/newthread?

    Don

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2019-05-15T06:48:25+00:00

    system file (dll)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-04-30T17:40:10+00:00

    I had lots of issues with dll's missing. I also tried all the logical fixes and nothing would work.

    Researching the internet for a solution I found a product that is simply incredible.

    Advanced System Repair. $29.95

    I purchased this product and run it about every other week. My system is clear, error free and fast.

    I had a little trouble with the install and got into a Chat with the Technical Group at ASR. They dialed in and went through my system and cleaned up all the Junk.

    I highly recommend the purchase of this great product.

    * * * Moderator note: You can find many, many posts/articles on the web critical of Advanced System Repair. Please be aware that their programs are often classified as unnecessary and/or potentially harmful.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-04-30T16:30:49+00:00

    I want to playa game on my laptop, a couple months ago i had no problem playing this game however for some reason one day it stopped working, first it came up with and error saying ' bink32.dll file missing cannot start application '  was able to fix this because the DLL file had moved in my computer for some reason however after fixing this I got another error message saying ' can not start application because wetstd32.dll is missing from your computer try re-installing it to fix the problem ' however I have looked online and tried everything but this error message still pops up, how do I fix this?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments