Microsoft Fix it DLL missing.

Anonymous
2011-04-09T21:59:24+00:00

Trying to run Microsoft Fix it. MATSWiz.exe System Error window says 'The program can't start because Its.dll is missing from your computer Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.' I am not trying to run from a download and/or install. I am choosing run on the File Download panel. Does anyone know what DLL is missing and how I can get it?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

60 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2018-09-18T14:22:04+00:00

    my 500 all-in-one printer has problems

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-09-18T13:27:56+00:00

    Trying to run Microsoft Fix it. MATSWiz.exe System Error window says 'The program can't start because Its.dll is missing from your computer Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.' I am not trying to run from a download and/or install. I am choosing run on the File Download panel. Does anyone know what DLL is missing and how I can get it?

    RUN DLL

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-09-02T00:03:02+00:00

    Hi,

    1. Which fix it are you trying to run?

    2. May I know why are you trying to run that fix it?

    Please answer the above questions and tell us more about the issue, which might help us in assisting you better.

    You may try running SFC scan on the computer and check.

    Refer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

    I am trying to get it from showing on my computer from start up

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-08-28T14:37:28+00:00

    Trying to run Microsoft Fix it. MATSWiz.exe System Error window says 'The program can't start because Its.dll is missing from your computer Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.' I am not trying to run from a download and/or install. I am choosing run on the File Download panel. Does anyone know what DLL is missing and how I can get it?

    It seems to bee ok now;  I will keep you posted;  Thank you soo much for your email;

    helen

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments