Hi all
In case that your OS is Windows 7 (64 bit) and you have got the message as the following:
AppleSyncNotifier.exe - Entry Point Not Found The procedure enrty point xmlTextReaderConstName could not be located in the dynamic link library libxml2.dll
- Open windows explorer, go to location
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support
- Copy file "libxml2.dll"
- Open new windows explorer, to to location
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support
- Paste file "libxml2.dll" to the location.
- Reboot your computer, it should not display those message, it should be clear.
One more information, I've to used iTune for long time ago without any problem, but first of the message to appeared, that is after I've to remove Kaspersky Anti Virus then Install the new Anti Virus, that is Panda Anti Virus 2011.
However, right now, I'm still used Panda Anti Virus at this time.
Cheer!
Santi