I'm looking for post ver. 1.54 of Ontime for Windows calendar software (by Campbell Services, Inc. a Michigan corporation no longer in existence) for Windows 7.

Anonymous
2011-10-29T01:36:12+00:00

I'm looking for post ver. 1.54 of Ontime for Windows calendar software (by Campbell Services, Inc. a Michigan corporation no longer in existence) for Windows 7.

I began using OnTime when the only PCs were MS-Dos, and it worked great!

Windows came out and I called Campbell and they mailed me OnTime for Windows ver. 1.54 (May 13, 1994) which I have been using ever since, all the way through all the Windows XP versions - - until I got new computers with Windows 7, which OnTime will not install on :(

I want to keep using OnTime for Windows, now with Windows 7 - - PLEASE HELP!!!  Thank You!!!

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Apps

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2011-10-29T09:11:42+00:00

Hi Theodore

I doubt if you will find that particular version of Ontime that will work on Windows 7.

Campbell Services sold out in 1996 and the Ontime product has been sold and resold several times since then.

Here is a link to the current owner.

OnTime Scheduling Suite:

http://ontimesuite.com/

Regards

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-09-12T00:37:20+00:00

    Ted it does run easily on a windows 7, 32 bit machine. But for any 64 bit machine, even xp with 64 bits  No.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-09-12T01:09:59+00:00

    Dear Folks,

    Windows 32 bit software will run older 16 bit code up through version 7 Pro, including several of my text searching utilities.  When I first tried installing Windows 10 32 Bit Pro, some of my 16 bit code worked, but several very important programs did not work.  They must be trying to trim out some support for 16 bit programs, yet it may be decades before other code can replace the functionality I've developed into my LS, Match and PPM programs.  I think it has to do with code removed from NDTVDM.?  But the folks there, can't be aware of what others are using in programs they have no knowledge of.

    Best wishes,

     Bill Hutchison

     Anchorage

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-06-28T20:53:52+00:00

    What a small world!  I have used Ontime for Windows since an early 1990s version.  I keep an old Windows 7 clunker so that I can continue using it.  My copy shows to be Ver 1.58, but the date is also May 13, 1994.  Please let me know what you have found!  Thank You!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments