I'm looking for post ver. 1.54 of Ontime for Windows calendar software (by Campbell Services, Inc. a Michigan corporation no longer in existence) for Windows 7.

Anonymous
2011-10-29T01:36:12+00:00

I'm looking for post ver. 1.54 of Ontime for Windows calendar software (by Campbell Services, Inc. a Michigan corporation no longer in existence) for Windows 7.

I began using OnTime when the only PCs were MS-Dos, and it worked great!

Windows came out and I called Campbell and they mailed me OnTime for Windows ver. 1.54 (May 13, 1994) which I have been using ever since, all the way through all the Windows XP versions - - until I got new computers with Windows 7, which OnTime will not install on :(

I want to keep using OnTime for Windows, now with Windows 7 - - PLEASE HELP!!!  Thank You!!!

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Apps

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2011-10-29T09:11:42+00:00

Hi Theodore

I doubt if you will find that particular version of Ontime that will work on Windows 7.

Campbell Services sold out in 1996 and the Ontime product has been sold and resold several times since then.

Here is a link to the current owner.

OnTime Scheduling Suite:

http://ontimesuite.com/

Regards

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-09-09T01:04:53+00:00

    Hi Theodore Bratton.

    David N. Campbell here.

    My father Don Campbell is the founder of Campbell Services INC

    We are bringing back the Ontime for Windows Program.

    We would like you to be a beta tester in the new Ontime Calendar Software.

    Would like to talk to you about evaluating the new software.

    David N. Campbell

    You can Contact me at 248-242-3520

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-09-09T01:07:20+00:00

    Beta version will be released January 2016.

    We've worked hard to bring back this program you've all come to use, enjoy and love.

    David N. Campbell

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-09-09T01:08:57+00:00

    All of the above Millie.

    This will be something great.

    I love Ontime for windows and yes we've made it better.

    David N. Campbell

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-09-09T01:23:48+00:00

    Ppsinc,

    Thanks for your interest in Ontime.

    I own a few companies and at the time I posted my phone number we were in the beginning stage.

    New number you can reach us at is the following: 248-242-3520

    We are working hard to release the beta version January 2016.

    David N. Campbell

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments