I'm looking for post ver. 1.54 of Ontime for Windows calendar software (by Campbell Services, Inc. a Michigan corporation no longer in existence) for Windows 7.

Anonymous
2011-10-29T01:36:12+00:00

I'm looking for post ver. 1.54 of Ontime for Windows calendar software (by Campbell Services, Inc. a Michigan corporation no longer in existence) for Windows 7.

I began using OnTime when the only PCs were MS-Dos, and it worked great!

Windows came out and I called Campbell and they mailed me OnTime for Windows ver. 1.54 (May 13, 1994) which I have been using ever since, all the way through all the Windows XP versions - - until I got new computers with Windows 7, which OnTime will not install on :(

I want to keep using OnTime for Windows, now with Windows 7 - - PLEASE HELP!!!  Thank You!!!

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Apps

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2011-10-29T09:11:42+00:00

Hi Theodore

I doubt if you will find that particular version of Ontime that will work on Windows 7.

Campbell Services sold out in 1996 and the Ontime product has been sold and resold several times since then.

Here is a link to the current owner.

OnTime Scheduling Suite:

http://ontimesuite.com/

Regards

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-09-25T15:11:17+00:00

    Mike - I'm in same situation. If you find a key disk, would you let me know.

    If I sent you a copy of my key disk files, do you think it would increase your users by 10?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-09-24T16:45:28+00:00

    Ted,

    We have OnTime installed on a group of XP machines and a group of W7 machines.  We keep the data files on a server and install the application to the local machine - in the same way with either OS.  I have the 32-bit Version 5.00.27 released in 2002 - probably shortly before they stopped selling and supporting the product.  Version 5 works very well across our suite but we have never tried it on a W8 machine.  Your OnTime software (version 1.54??) may be too old for jumping to W7.  I would share the newer software with you but it requires a key disk to allow users and that is what I need more of.  I need to double my current allotment.

    Mike

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-09-24T15:43:05+00:00

    MILLIE LILLIE:   Thank you, but I can't get it to work the way you described - - neither off the hard drive nor a flash drive.  I get the same 'it won't work error message' as I did when Win7 wouldn't let me install it.  Your email address was edited out of the answer you posted, so I'm unable to email you directly.  Also, now my XP died completely (fried, I believe).   Ted

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-09-04T23:23:52+00:00

    This all sounds correct to me and matches my experience with W7. 

    Does anyone have a user key disk they are not using or will sell??  I only have 10 users allowed with the disk I purchased before the company went under and away.  I would love to be able to expand the program to use 10 more users.  Please let me know if you have any ideas about how to get a user key floppy disk.  You can reach me at ******@northshoregroup.com.

    Thanks!

    Mike

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments