Lanny, work is in progress. I have saved this post and when we get the final product or beta version ready to be released you all will be informed.
As I'm sure you all know, it takes time and we are in the development stages at the moment.
I am glad to see Ontime users still using the program.
Disappointed in Opentext for letting this great program fall on the floor.
The new Calendar will probably be released late this year.
It will not be called Ontime though, as many companies used the Ontime name in their software.
But what I can assure you is the following:
Will work and act like Ontime.
Will have better functions.
Will be able to import files from the Ontime calendar to the new version so you can keep your clients and information.
It will also look close to the original Ontime Calendar. But the look will be more appealing and harmonious :)
The new version will also be able to sync with your phone as we will be introducing an app for the smart phone as well.
I will be adding contact information soon, so others can get a chance to view our website and progress.
Thank you,
David N. Campbell