I'm looking for post ver. 1.54 of Ontime for Windows calendar software (by Campbell Services, Inc. a Michigan corporation no longer in existence) for Windows 7.

Anonymous
2011-10-29T01:36:12+00:00

I'm looking for post ver. 1.54 of Ontime for Windows calendar software (by Campbell Services, Inc. a Michigan corporation no longer in existence) for Windows 7.

I began using OnTime when the only PCs were MS-Dos, and it worked great!

Windows came out and I called Campbell and they mailed me OnTime for Windows ver. 1.54 (May 13, 1994) which I have been using ever since, all the way through all the Windows XP versions - - until I got new computers with Windows 7, which OnTime will not install on :(

I want to keep using OnTime for Windows, now with Windows 7 - - PLEASE HELP!!!  Thank You!!!

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Apps

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2011-10-29T09:11:42+00:00

Hi Theodore

I doubt if you will find that particular version of Ontime that will work on Windows 7.

Campbell Services sold out in 1996 and the Ontime product has been sold and resold several times since then.

Here is a link to the current owner.

OnTime Scheduling Suite:

http://ontimesuite.com/

Regards

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2015-09-12T00:30:18+00:00

    Windows 8 = no way.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-09-10T18:08:51+00:00

    Hi all.  I spoke with David Campbell this morning.  There indeed seems to be momentum toward the design and distribution of a modern version of the calendar program that we love and still use.  I have held off so far investing in another product in the hope that this comes true.  My delay in acting to purchase another product can be extended if I can increase the number of users in my current version.  My key disk opened 10 users and I am forever limited to those 10 unless I interest another user to exchange key disks with me.  Maybe in so doing, we can both double our capacity and make the waiting for the new product more tolerable.  

    If anyone still has an installation key disk for OnTime Enterprise version 5 or 6, please contact me at mhawthorne at northshoregroup dot com.  I would gladly trade mine which opened 10 users for OnTime Enterprise.

    Thanks!

    Mike

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-09-09T03:12:26+00:00

    Hi David,

    I'm still using 1.51 as my scheduling software on Win7 Pro.  It works great!  I'd be glad to help with testing if you need testers, and I'd consider buying a new version after it was considered good enough to replace the fine version I already have.  I have some command prompt tools you might like also.  Let me know if you would like to see their help screens or get copies of the software which is shareware.

    Bill Hutchison

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-09-09T03:08:04+00:00

    Will this work with my old files from earlier versions of this calendar, that have my calendar info as: dates, events, etc, as: otarc and otfil or will I loose my entire calendar data when I get the new one you're making?

    Can I use this new calendar on windows 7, 8, 10?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments