Hello Microsoft Ltd,
I have had issues with my Hotmail account over a number of weeks, changed my password a number of times and gone through all your security checks etc.
I have finally got back into my account this morning and was using it OK and now you have stopped me sending emails as you have put a daily limit on what I can send.
I have only sent about 6 or so emails today and you have blocked my account. I have added a mobile number to my account as suggested to increase my limit, but you are still blocking my account, which is so frustrating.
Can you please stop blocking my account as I run a consultancy company from my Hotmail account and without the use of my email account it is causing me major issues with my work.
I have tried tried calling someone in the UK to discuss the matter in person, but this is causing to be an issue as there is no easy way to speak to a human being about my specific Hotmail issue. Please tell me how I speak to a person in the UK regarding
this issue and it will probably be easier to contact the CEO that it is trying to speak to a person.
Please can you sort out my Hotmail account once and for all and stop blocking my account as its really causing me major work issues and delays contacting my clients. I have had to set up a Gmail account as a temporary measure so I can function as a business,
but this is not ideal when I have been on a Hotmail account for many years and all my clients know to contact me at my company Hotmail address.
I do not know what else to do as time is money for me and I am busy with work.
Regards
Darren Watts BEng (Hons) MCIPHE
Director