contacting a live person regarding hotmail

Anonymous
2010-12-13T22:20:23+00:00

How do I talk to a live person regarding hotmail?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Internet and connectivity

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2010-12-14T11:16:20+00:00

Hi,

To get the support information for Windows Live Hotmail, you may follow this link.

Windows Live Hotmail Top Issues and Support Information

You may also contact Microsoft Customer Service for further assistance.

How and when to contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support

Hope the information helps. Please post back and let us know.

Regards

Debleena S

Microsoft Answers Support Engineer

Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

Was this answer helpful?

30+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

44 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-02-11T14:51:30+00:00

    How can I get my old acount back

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-02-25T23:35:47+00:00

    I can not sign in my hot mail account , even though I use the code and reset my password. Would you please help me someone. Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-04-30T20:45:02+00:00

    No code appeared when I asked for a password change since it would not take mine.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-05-01T00:14:27+00:00

    You are posting in the wrong section of the forum.  You need http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com - the first page contains instructions for reporting problems to help MS support engineers respond effectively.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments