contacting a live person regarding hotmail

Anonymous
2010-12-13T22:20:23+00:00

How do I talk to a live person regarding hotmail?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Internet and connectivity

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2010-12-14T11:16:20+00:00

Hi,

To get the support information for Windows Live Hotmail, you may follow this link.

Windows Live Hotmail Top Issues and Support Information

You may also contact Microsoft Customer Service for further assistance.

How and when to contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support

Hope the information helps. Please post back and let us know.

Regards

Debleena S

Microsoft Answers Support Engineer

Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

Was this answer helpful?

30+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

44 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-02-22T01:37:05+00:00

    Hi,

    To get the support information for Windows Live Hotmail, you may follow this link.

    Windows Live Hotmail Top Issues and Support Information

    You may also contact Microsoft Customer Service for further assistance.

    How and when to contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support

    Hope the information helps. Please post back and let us know.

    Regards

    Debleena S

    Microsoft Answers Support Engineer

    Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

    Hello i want take my email back cuz someone scam me..and he scam everything facebook/skype/account games..can i take it back? i can prove it with many things and the 1st its i have put my phone number when i made it and he remove it....

    can you help me plz?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-08-31T23:43:39+00:00

    Dear,

    i was trying to open my e-mail but it need a verification by putting my personal info .... so i did it and fortunately i receive an e-mail mention that to reset my password... BUT , when i click on it it said that

    "

    The link you received in email is expired, or you may already have used it. To reset your password, click the button below.

    "

    kindly plz guide me what to do here...

    Thank you....

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-09-11T23:17:05+00:00

    I am so very **** off right now.  I have been dealing with this bull **** for 2 months and its pitiful.  Why do you send me codes to input then say the code is invalid when I input it.  Now I am locked out of my account until oct 10th?  What the **** are you people doing?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-09-11T23:38:30+00:00

    On Thu, 11 Sep 2014 23:17:05 +0000, RichardMeyers wrote:

    I am so very ** off right now.  I have been dealing with this bull ** for 2 months and its pitiful.  Why do you send me codes to input then say the code is invalid when I input it.  Now I am locked out of my account until oct 10th?  What the ** are you people doing?

    I have sent you nothing and am not doing anything.
    This isn't Microsoft you're addressing; this is a peer support forum.
    We are all just users of this version of Windows here, helping each
    other if and when we can. We are not Microsoft employees (not even
    those of us with "Microsoft MVP" behind our names; that's an honorary
    title for having provided consistently helpful advice) except for an
    occasional Microsoft contractor or employee.

    If you want to complain to Microsoft about something, please contact
    them directly. Trying to do it here is just a waste of (figurative)
    breath, and clutters up the forum.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments