contacting a live person regarding hotmail

Anonymous
2010-12-13T22:20:23+00:00

How do I talk to a live person regarding hotmail?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Internet and connectivity

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2010-12-14T11:16:20+00:00

Hi,

To get the support information for Windows Live Hotmail, you may follow this link.

Windows Live Hotmail Top Issues and Support Information

You may also contact Microsoft Customer Service for further assistance.

How and when to contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support

Hope the information helps. Please post back and let us know.

Regards

Debleena S

Microsoft Answers Support Engineer

Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

Was this answer helpful?

30+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

44 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-12-13T21:19:11+00:00

    I have a Sub Folder "Mikes List" missing on my account, I have a second folder "Mikes Second List" that is empty.

    My Account is "***Email address was removed for privacy***"

    Would you please correct as soon as possible.

    Regards Ray Brown

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-04-09T05:14:39+00:00

    I am subscribing to Hotmail Plus service. There was no senders photo icon there.

    Recently the hotmail is compulsorily changed to outlook.com and a photo icon is automatically added to my name (as sender) without my consent or knowledge. This is identity theft and unethical. I find it a nuisance that a big company like Microsoft indulges in such activity.

    Please advise how to remove it.

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2012-12-06T16:16:34+00:00

    how can I talk to  a live person regarding a hotmail problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2012-07-31T06:46:00+00:00

    it would seem you dont cos even the answers given are for automated rubbish.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments