contacting a live person regarding hotmail

Anonymous
2010-12-13T22:20:23+00:00

How do I talk to a live person regarding hotmail?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Internet and connectivity

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2010-12-14T11:16:20+00:00

Hi,

To get the support information for Windows Live Hotmail, you may follow this link.

Windows Live Hotmail Top Issues and Support Information

You may also contact Microsoft Customer Service for further assistance.

How and when to contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support

Hope the information helps. Please post back and let us know.

Regards

Debleena S

Microsoft Answers Support Engineer

Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

Was this answer helpful?

30+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

44 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2013-12-17T20:09:50+00:00

    I have no idea why this thread is associated with the name of Kingham, I cannot remember sending the earlier message on the 13 December.

    Regards Ray Brown

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-12-13T21:19:11+00:00

    I have a Sub Folder "Mikes List" missing on my account, I have a second folder "Mikes Second List" that is empty.

    My Account is "***Email address was removed for privacy***"

    Would you please correct as soon as possible.

    Regards Ray Brown

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2011-11-05T17:06:08+00:00

    Hi,

    To get the support information for Windows Live Hotmail, you may follow this link.

    Windows Live Hotmail Top Issues and Support Information

    You may also contact Microsoft Customer Service for further assistance.

    How and when to contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support

    Hope the information helps. Please post back and let us know.

    Regards

    Debleena S

    Microsoft Answers Support Engineer

    Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

    My Hotmail is unresponsive in many ways.  I have to hit "reply" several times to get it to actually change to a "reply" page.  Other Hotmail functions don't work at all.

    What's wrong with my account?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2011-11-05T16:59:54+00:00

    How do I talk to a live person regarding hotmail?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments