contacting a live person regarding hotmail

Anonymous
2010-12-13T22:20:23+00:00

How do I talk to a live person regarding hotmail?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Internet and connectivity

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2010-12-14T11:16:20+00:00

Hi,

To get the support information for Windows Live Hotmail, you may follow this link.

Windows Live Hotmail Top Issues and Support Information

You may also contact Microsoft Customer Service for further assistance.

How and when to contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support

Hope the information helps. Please post back and let us know.

Regards

Debleena S

Microsoft Answers Support Engineer

Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

Was this answer helpful?

30+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

44 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2011-05-12T05:21:46+00:00

    I am SO FRUSTRATED, I could scream !!!!! I had to open up a new Hotmail account just to send a message to get some help. Have you ANY idea how frustrating it is to try to get to a LIVE person?! I have been trying to get my Hotmail account (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***) opened up for over 3 hours! I can't log in because Hotmail has locked it up. When I try to request a reset code, Hotmail wants to send it to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and I HAVEN'T worked there for over two years. I can't get into my account to edit this email so you can send me the code to unlock my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account. Why do you find it necessary to not allow YOUR customers to be able to call a phone number to get help. I've wasted 3 hours of my time trying to go through the hotmail live support area and I can't even ask a freaken question because it wants me to log in first. I can't log in because they've locked it up and want to send a code to an email address that hasn't existed for over 2 years. I NEED TO GET INTO MY *** Email address is removed for privacy *** ACCOUNT AND NEED SOME HELP. Please contact me at the Hotmail account I opened up tonight (*** Email address is removed for privacy *** or call me at ***Phone number was removed from privacy.*** to tell me how to eliminate *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and replace it with a correct email address so I can receive the code to unlock *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and get to my emails. Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    100+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2012-12-06T16:16:34+00:00

    how can I talk to  a live person regarding a hotmail problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2011-11-09T23:13:56+00:00

    Apparently, you don't. I guess they don't care about serving their customers.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2012-07-31T06:46:00+00:00

    it would seem you dont cos even the answers given are for automated rubbish.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments