I finally got it
- Right click on the three services
a)peer network grouping
b)peer network identity manager
c)peer name resolution
one after another.
- After right clicking go to properties -> Logon.
3)Name the same profile for all three sevices (passwords should be retype of your own).
then restart all three services.
finally refresh homegroup....
you find no error:)
This worked for me, thanks.
- I started by selecting "peer network identity manager"
- and clicked the Log On tab.
- Then selected The bubble for "this account" Not "local sys acc".
- Then click the Browse button.
- Then advanced at the lower left.
- Then Find now on the middle right.
- Then select "LOCAL SERVICE".
- Then Ok out.
I was prompted to restart the service before changes would change but I skipped that until after I changed the other two services.
Repeat steps one though 8 for peer name resolution and peer network grouping in that order. (I don't know why that made a difference but it worked for me)
- Then restart peer network identity manager
- Start peer name resolution
- Start peer network grouping
This worked for me and I have been hunting for days. Thanks much to everyone. And a big thanks to rajanaveen.