sqlite3-wal-checkpoint can not be located in SQlite3.dll library message appears on startup with windows 7 starter 32bit system.

Anonymous
2011-08-19T11:06:19+00:00

sqlite3-wal-checkpoint can not be located in SQlite3.dll library message appears on startup with windows 7 starter 32bit system.

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2011-10-03T22:45:58+00:00

Don't worry about it - I fixed it by following the steps below...

Thanks anyway! :-)

  1. Temporarily shut down anti-virus and firewall software
  2. Open Control Panel, Programs and Features (or Add and Remove Programs), and go to the uninstall section
  3. Remove all Apple products in this order - iTunes, Quicktime, Apple Software Update, Apple Mobile Device Support, Bonjour, Apple Application Support.  You do not need to remove Safari
  4. Restart computer
  5. Go to Apple.com and download newest version of iTunes
  6. Re-install

Was this answer helpful?

3 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

46 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2012-09-24T23:52:58+00:00

    thanks that worked for me too, finally something worked...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2012-09-24T23:46:31+00:00

    I tried that and it still didn't work, I still get error message for sqlite3.dll, I have win 7, I shut down my anti virrus and everything, so now what? I noticed I dont even have a apple file under windows C: programs (x86) or under Programs. Under Programs X86 all I have is folder called apple software update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2012-07-11T17:06:47+00:00

    I did that, but when restart , the problem is back

    any suggestion?

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2012-04-29T13:47:32+00:00

    Thank you - this did it for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments