sqlite3-wal-checkpoint can not be located in SQlite3.dll library message appears on startup with windows 7 starter 32bit system.

Anonymous
2011-08-19T11:06:19+00:00

sqlite3-wal-checkpoint can not be located in SQlite3.dll library message appears on startup with windows 7 starter 32bit system.

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2011-10-03T22:45:58+00:00

Don't worry about it - I fixed it by following the steps below...

Thanks anyway! :-)

  1. Temporarily shut down anti-virus and firewall software
  2. Open Control Panel, Programs and Features (or Add and Remove Programs), and go to the uninstall section
  3. Remove all Apple products in this order - iTunes, Quicktime, Apple Software Update, Apple Mobile Device Support, Bonjour, Apple Application Support.  You do not need to remove Safari
  4. Restart computer
  5. Go to Apple.com and download newest version of iTunes
  6. Re-install

Was this answer helpful?

3 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

46 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2011-09-11T21:18:03+00:00

    Remember that Microsoft is not in the business of fixing Apple's problems.  Hence their initial reply.

    Questions like this one should be addressed to Apple.  There are plenty enough Apple techs and forum members around who've gone through this already. 

    Whoever answered the question using Win7 / 64H --- thank you.  I did a restore and did not let Apple download MobleMe again.  That kept the cleanup . . .  clean.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2011-09-08T04:12:07+00:00

    I am running Vista 32 Home Premium will your suggestion work on this system? Your help is much appreciated

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2011-09-07T21:41:43+00:00

    I have Windows7 64 Home premium. In my situation it was MobileMe application for iTunes/iPhone. Didn't get anymore "SQLite...." error messages after uninstalling it. ;)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2011-08-29T20:57:07+00:00
    1. No
    2. On rebooting I get the error message"The proceedure entry point"SQLITE  3_WAL_CHECKPOINT" could not be located in the dynamic library SQLITE 3.DILL

    3.about 2 months and have done nothing todate because when closing the error message window the system works fine

    I have tried a clean boot according to MS instructions and during the process the error message does not come up  until I click on General tab then Normal Startup and OK and on rebooting after this process the error message window appears again.Any help or suggestions will be much appreciated.

    Peter C

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments