How do I delete huge files from System Volume Information?

Anonymous
2011-08-16T11:37:52+00:00

I have three large hard disks that I use to store backups of the system.  Some program -- I think it was the defragmenter -- caused Win 7 to place huge files (> 4 GB) in System Volume Information.  Nothing I do wil let me delete these files.  I cannot even take ownership of them.  When I try to take ownership of either the file or of System Volume Information I receive an "Access is denied" error on the file name.  Nothing should prevent an administrator from taking ownership of any file on his system.  How can I delete these huge files?  Please do not answer "Use Disk Cleanup to delete all but the last restore point."  That runs, but it deletes nothing.  On a previous installation of Win 7, I could take ownership of System Volume Information and delete its contents, but ot on this new installation.

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2011-08-17T10:05:51+00:00

Hello,

The System Volume information folder keeps the Restore point entries. Usually it is not recommended to delete the entries from the System volume information.

Step 1 : Stop the Volume shadow copy service.

a:  Go to Start - Run and type Services.msc then press enter.

b: Under the Status column look for any entries that read as "Started", make it as “Stopped”.

**c:**Click apply and then ok.

Step 2 : Then take ownership of the System volume Information folder and then try to delete its contents.

How do I open a file if I get an access denied message?

Hope that helps.

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-09-20T18:48:49+00:00

    I had the same situation and your steps worked like a charm.  60+ gb gone

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-07-31T21:51:17+00:00

    Server 2003 old Exchange Server (still being used for some reason)

    In our client's particular case, the pagefile.sys was redirected to the server's D: drive.  Although Shadow Copies were disabled on both C: and D:, the SVI folder on the D: drive was still full of the large files.

    To resolve this I enabled Shadow Copies for C: drive (My Computer -> right-click C: -> Shadow Copies tab) and set the limit to 300MB (the bare minimum allowed).  I confirmed all of the large files were gone except the new 300MB snapshot.

    I then deleted the 300MB shadow copy and disabled Shadow Copies from C: drive.

    Not sure how long this will last or if this was a permanent fix, but it resolved our drive space crisis for now.

    Chris J.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-06-29T00:27:29+00:00

    One other thing to keep in mind. I've found that very large files in the System Volume folder have been related to Disk restore files. Sometimes corrupted. I was able to do some very effective reducing of the System volume folder by deleting and disabling System restore under system protection settings, then re-enable and create a new restore point right away. Just killed 365GBs of info on a friend's HDD just by disabling and re-enabling system restore.

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-06-10T09:05:43+00:00

    Solution For

    How to remove recycler & System volume information folder

    Hi guys,

    more over this is not a virus file.its is a system file.

    Go to my computer-------------------->click on organize-------------------->folder and search options--------------------->view----------------->tick mark  the check box i.e HIDE PROTECTED OPERATING SYSTEM FILES--------------------->apply.

    So now ur problem is solved.

    Thank You,

    Harry.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments