Windows Update error 0x8007066A or 66A

Anonymous
2011-07-28T17:59:30+00:00

Hello,

I get Windows Update error “0x8007066A” or “66A” when installing updates using Windows Update or Microsoft Update, Is this a known issue? How do I fix this?

Thanks

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

71 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2011-09-19T16:50:44+00:00

    conectar ha internet

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2011-09-21T18:19:12+00:00

    I have tried this and still not working

    When will Microsoft get there **** together . All of us has made Microsoft Windows a big company buying their products only to be disappointed. I have had problems all ways with downloads and the Fix it center still can not fix the problem. Next time a Mac for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more