Hello LD,
This error is actually caused by an issue with .NET Framework 4. You can resolve the issue by doing a repair of .NET Framework 4. See this KB article on how that’s done.
Thanks
Bobby
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
I get Windows Update error “0x8007066A” or “66A” when installing updates using Windows Update or Microsoft Update, Is this a known issue? How do I fix this?
Thanks
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello LD,
This error is actually caused by an issue with .NET Framework 4. You can resolve the issue by doing a repair of .NET Framework 4. See this KB article on how that’s done.
Thanks
Bobby
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
I have tried this and still not working
When will Microsoft get there **** together . All of us has made Microsoft Windows a big company buying their products only to be disappointed. I have had problems all ways with downloads and the Fix it center still can not fix the problem. Next time a Mac for me.
conectar ha internet
The Repair disk I created when I reinstalled windows did help kickstart my system. Whereas all other attempts to boot into Windows failed. It initiated a repair and windows booted up finally. However it is my strong suspicion that in order to do a proper reinstall of windows you should format the partition that is put into.
That said I should also say that I am currently using Ubuntu, a FREE operating system that is stable and often has simpler and more verbose solutions for boot problems.