Windows Update error 0x8007066A or 66A

Anonymous
2011-07-28T17:59:30+00:00

Hello,

I get Windows Update error “0x8007066A” or “66A” when installing updates using Windows Update or Microsoft Update, Is this a known issue? How do I fix this?

Thanks

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

71 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2011-09-15T15:03:06+00:00

    Thanks Bobby!!

    That resolved mine, too!

    Gabriel N.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2011-09-12T07:02:54+00:00

    thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2011-09-12T00:25:22+00:00

    Updates does not help me.  Windows 7 is the worst ever operating system.  I had an XP for 7 years and never had a problem, yet I've had to restore my HP P6717 over 10 times because USB direct ports weren't recognized, can print some times yet cannot scan.  Now my printers aren't recognized at all.  I wish I could get a refund for my Upgrade to Windows 7 Pro.  XP was the best system ever developed, yet I haven't tried Mac's yet, but may in the future due to Microsoft and Windows 7.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2011-09-10T11:03:07+00:00

    all forder

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments