Hello LD,
This error is actually caused by an issue with .NET Framework 4. You can resolve the issue by doing a repair of .NET Framework 4. See this KB article on how that’s done.
Thanks
Bobby
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
I get Windows Update error “0x8007066A” or “66A” when installing updates using Windows Update or Microsoft Update, Is this a known issue? How do I fix this?
Thanks
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello LD,
This error is actually caused by an issue with .NET Framework 4. You can resolve the issue by doing a repair of .NET Framework 4. See this KB article on how that’s done.
Thanks
Bobby
Better yet, go to pricewatch.com and find Windows XP rebuilt motherboards. I'm not by myself about this problem. I have talked to many local PC users and each one has told me about the same problem I have had with Windows 7 Home Premium and Pro. When firing the PC up the first time, then when it reboots and starts operating normal, hook up an external drive. If you saved your music or movies on that drive, forget it, they are gone. Plus, when saving a DVD data disk it takes up to 5 hours, when XP would do it in less than 15 minutes. I use Roxio 2012 Pro and Cyberlink Ultra v9 and Nero 10 HD. Every one of the programs does the same thing, it'll sit there up to 5 or more hours before a 4.4 GB DVD is saved in the iso or nri or whatever format you choose.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have purchased a laptop with Office installed and I have problem with the Product key. On the back of the laptop there is a 25-characters number, which is Product key, but I can't register Microsoft Office. I have used Microsoft Genuine Advantage diagnostic tool, which showed me last few numbers of the Product key and it didn't match with the one writen on the back of my laptop. The other numbers do not correspond with the one I have. I have purchased the laptop from MSI.
Please provide me with the solution of this problem as soon as possible because I can't open any of the Microsoft Office tools.
I KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT TOPIC, BUT PLEASE HELP ME, I DON'T KNOW TO WHO TO TALK TO. MICROSOFT CHARGES ALL THE SUPPORT ANSWERS!!!
THANK YOU